Tuesday, April 15, 2008

8 questions and answers about me

The only blog I read religiously is my friend's Jules, Pancakes and French Fries. Today's post tagged everyone to answer a short quiz about themselves, so here it goes.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
This question is the reason I decided to answer this questionnaire. It just so happens, my cousin, Shar found a picture from New Year's 1998. I was 20 and this guy's (now my husband) band was playing a party in Phelan. My best friend was interested in him and so we went. That is all I will say on that subject (;
Also that year, I buried my father, best friend and only family I really knew.
Fall of that year I started as a sophomore at Cal State San Bernardino majoring in Anthropology. Quite a year.

Name 5 things from today's to do list.
Well, I usually do not have a to do list on work days. Um, who am I kidding, I almost never have a to do list. But, if I were to make one
1. Drop off Baley at April's house
2. Redlands courthouse by 9 am to appear on 2 matters
3. Go to bank
4. Read my Fangland novel
5. Do the dishes (ugh!)

Name 5 snacks you enjoy.
1. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
2. Cashews or pistachios
3. Kettle corn
4. Uncrustables (strawberry)
5. Green chile and cheese tamales from TJ's

Name 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire.
Now, billionaire and millionaire are two entirely different creatures. This would be fun.
1. First I would pay all of my debt
2. Then I would pay all of my family's debt and close friends and (maybe some not so close)
3. I would book a trip to Hawaii so my grandmother can meet my daughter
4. Plan a vacation for family to an undisclosed location
5. Buy a home or several ha ha and buy a grey warmblood already trained through 4th level dressage

Name 5 bad habits.
Now, this one isn't very fun.
1. Pull out hair (literally). Nerves
2. Lack of tact
3. Eat out of boredom
4. Lack of motivation
5. Hold on to grudges

Name 5 places you have traveled.
1. Jamaica, I was 8. Some great memories
2. Hawaii, Oahu - my dad's side of the family lives there
3. Utah - my husband's aunt lives there
4. Oklahoma - dad took me hunting and camping when I was 6ish. More great memories.
5. Yosemite - one of God's wonders

Name 5 jobs you have had.
1. Mucking stalls at horse stable
2. Courtesy clerk (bagger) at Albertsons. Worked with my mom (in-law)
3. Manager at Vet Supply
4. Horse groomer
5. Shoe dept at Mervyns (hated it)

Name 5 bloggers to tag.
1. Elissa
2. Don't know any other bloggers other than Jules (who already did it).

2 comments:

Jules said...

Since when do you have a blog, and why didn't you tell me? :)

Elissa C said...

WOW i feel special! You tagged me!
Do you know how to post some pictures? or you can send me your email and i can send you some pictures. Cody and i are planning on coming to Cali next year for a visit. I haven't been there since i was 15... now i am 22... long overdue! My parents got an invitations for Shar's wedding. Give her a big congrats for me! Tell TJ i said hi, he probably isnt the little curly hair boy that i remember anymore :( and give hugs and kisses to everybody else. Tell my uncles and aunts that i miss them, and to count on me next year to be there!